eCM (Eur Cell Mater /ecells & materials)
published by AO Foundation (Not-for-profit foundation)
eCM provides an interdisciplinary forum for publication of preclinical research, including the field of tissue engineering & regenerative medicine in the musculoskeletal field (Trauma, Maxillofacial (including dental), Spine and Orthopaedics) . Scope.
eCM Impact Factor 2015 4.560. Five year Impact Factor 5.680
Search eCM Journal
(For papers only, use "Search for Papers" from the menu on the left navigation panel)
The current Impact Factor released in June 2016 by JCR (Thompson Reuters) for eCM was wrongly
calculated. JCR has investigated and updated the article counts in the JCR Notices file - Citation metrics published in this section can be considered official JCR data.
They will be added to the September reload as well.
eCM Total citations: 2798, eCM Immediacy Index: 0.653.
eCM Journal Impact Factor: 4.560, 5-Year Impact Factor: 5.680
What are your colleagues citing? (Accurate as of 27th May 2016)
- The crucial role of neutrophil granulocytes in bone fracture healing
A Kovtun, S Bergdolt, R Wiegner, P Radermacher, M Huber-Lang, A Ignatius
- Human cartilaginous endplate degeneration is induced by calcium and the extracellular calcium-sensing receptor in the intervertebral disc
MP Grant, LM Epure, R Bokhari, P Roughley, J Antoniou, F Mwale
- Reduced tissue osmolarity increases TRPV4 expression and pro-inflammatory cytokines in intervertebral disc cells
BA Walter, D Purmessur, A Moon, J Occhiogrosso1, DM Laudier, AC Hecht, JC Iatridis
- Primary cilia expression in bone marrow in response to mechanical stimulation in explant bioreactor culture
TR Coughlin, J Schiavi, M Alyssa Varsanik, M Voisin, E Birmingham, MG Haugh, LM McNamara, GL Niebur
- Tissue engineering and regenerative approaches to improving the healing of large bone defects
S Verrier, M Alini, E Alsberg, SR Buchman, D Kelly, MW Laschke, MD Menger, WL Murphy, JP Stegemann, M Schütz, T Miclau, MJ Stoddart, C Evans
- Effects of macrophage-activating lipopeptide-2 (MALP-2) on the vascularisation of implanted polyurethane scaffolds seeded with microvascular fragments
C Grässer, C Scheuer, J Parakenings, T Tschernig, D Eglin, MD Menger, MW Laschke
- A new strategy for the decellularisation of large equine tendons as biocompatible tendon substitutes
M Bottagisio, AF Pellegata, F Boschetti, M Ferroni, M Moretti, AB Lovati
- Pericellular colocalisation and interactive properties of type VI collagen and perlecan in the intervertebral disc
AJ Hayes, CC Shu, MS Lord, CB Little, JM Whitelock, J Melrose
- Xenotransplantation of pig chondrocytes: therapeutic potential and barriers for cartilage repair
R Sommaggio, M Uribe-Herranz, M Marquina, C Costa
- Hydroxyapatite nanoparticle injectable hydrogel scaffold to support osteogenic differentiation of human mesenchymal stem cells
AA Thorpe, S Creasey, C Sammon, CL Le Maitre